- 24×7 access to your policy documents and billing statements
- Always know where to get the most current policy documents
- Never worry about missing a bill in the mail
- It’s secure – we take protecting your personal information very seriously
- Cut down on paper use
- Pay your bill online
- Update your contact information
- Notify us of a loss
How it works
Create your account, select your ID and password, and tell us how you want to be notified. It’s easy and not different than other Internet-based services that you use for your bank, health coverage, or credit cards. You will need your policy number, policy effective date, and ZIP code to create the account.
Online Services is also a mobile app
Download the American Modern Online Services app from:
Learn MoreInsurance term to understand
Included in casualty policies, such as an auto or motorcycle policy, is coverage for medical expenses caused by an accident-related injury. This provision is intended to cover basic medical costs without the need to assign responsibility for the accident. The coverage amount is generally a few thousand dollars. It is separate from the policy’s liability coverage.